Resumé for Martin Christensen
Solving complicated problems in a cross-functional team with user focus, using creative yet simple methods is what I always long for. My goal is hence to work as a user experience designer, in an lean startup / agile development team together with developers and designers, and gladly as a coach since I'm good at communication as well as strategy and I have proven pedagogical skills. I have good knowledge in and experience with user-centered methods such as user- and task analysis, prototyping and evaluation, as well as teaching in that particular area. I have a special interest in holistic service design.
- Product owner and UX designer, EPiServer AB, Stockholm [2013 - ]
Product owner and UX lead for the EPiServer CMS, working in a strong UX team that spans over several products.
- Senior Usability Expert, Cint AB, Stockholm [2010 - 2013]
Responsible for the UX process, creating and presenting UX deliverables and metrics, acting as product steward together with product manager, working closely with agile teams and doing usage tests with clients. Helped deciding minimum viable products and releases using Lean Startup and Lean UX methods. The role was part product (and UX) design strategist, part user researcher and part interaction designer. Also helped out with agile work processes and general problem solving.
- Product design expert, Reachr AB, Stockholm 
Helped with starting up the product design using Lean Startup methods, conducted user research, validated the minimum valuable product with usage tests, created interaction design, and acted as a product discovery guide during the startup phase.
- User Experience Consultant, Kentor AB, Stockholm 
Assigned to Swedish Pensions Agency as an interaction designer and requirements analyst, working in an agile team with a new web service concerning housing supplements for pensioners - portfolio.
- Interaction Designer, Hitta Mäklare Sverige AB, Gothenburg 
Interaction design and information architecture for a new version of hittamaklare.se - portfolio.
- Program manager and educator, KYH AB, Stockholm [2009 - 2010]
Responsible for managing the 2-year study programme of Agile Web Developer in both Stockholm and Gothenburg, as well as teaching agile (Scrum, XP, Lean, Pomodoro) and usability (information architecture and agile user experience design).
- Usability Engineer, GE HealthCare AB, Uppsala 
User-centred analysis, design and validation of chromatography systems. Agile planning and coaching (mostly Scrum).
- Agile project manager and Interaction designer, Astando AB, Stockholm 
Requirements analysis in agile projects and GUI evaluations.
- University teacher, Department for Science and Technology, Linköping University [2002-2008]
Head of a bachelor of science education programme aiming towards mobile services. Teaching user experience design, usability, interaction design, traditional and agile systems development (mainly Extreme Programming), foundation language programming (in Ada), web development (in HTML/PHP) and software quality. Educational design and planning. Course pages
- Teachers assistant, Department for Computer and Information Science, Linköping University 
Assistant in Software Engineering and Ada-programming
- Thesis worker, Xpedio AB Linköping Ubiquitous Research Center 
Thesis work about measurable usability goals and prototyping for mobile phones
- Courses at the educational programme for Cognitive Sciences, Linköping
Profile courses towards Extreme Programming, cognitive psychology and usability
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Linköping University [1997-2000]
Major in software engineering and project management
- Courses at the educational programme for Computer Science, Linköping University 
Basic programming courses and cognitive psychology
- Agile/Lean UX Evangelist [2010 - ]
I speak about (Agile & Lean) User Experience at different venues, such as conferences and companies' internal education sessions.
Speaker at DevLin 2013
Speaker at Scandinavian Developer Conference 2013
Educator at AddQ usability testing session 2013
Speaker at STIMDI session 2012
Speaker at Agero internal education 2012
Speaker at conference UX open 2012
Speaker at conference Agila Sverige 2012
Educator at Netlight EDGE Academy 2012
Speaker at HiQ internal education 2011
Speaker at conference Agila Sverige 2011
Speaker at STIMDI session 2011
- Board member of the steering committee for the study programme Agile Web Developer at KYH, Stockholm [2010 - 2012]
Having a say in how our future agilistas are being taught the ways of the IT-world.
- Dance instructor at Samhällsvetenskapliga föreningen, Stockholm [2010 -]
Teaching Lindy Hop and planning dance courses.
- Dance instructor at Ebba Dansklubb, Stockholm 
Teaching Lindy Hop and planning dance courses.
- Dance instructor and board member of Linköping Rhythm & Swing [2005-2007]
Teaching Lindy Hop, planning dance courses and arranging dance camps.
- Head of the committee for student reception at Linköping Institute of Technology [2002-2004]
Working with questions concerning development of the student reception, education collaborations and equal opportunities for new students joining an education programme at Linköping Institute of Technology
- Languages: I speak and write English fluently, understand French and my native tongue is Swedish. I have a special interest in foreign languages and try to understand them.
- Dancing, which in itself is a form of communication